Our heart’s desire is to do all we can to protect the lives of the unborn while also extending God’s grace and compassion to those who have experienced an abortion.
"Did not He who made me in the womb make him? Did not the same One fashion us before our birth?"
Life is God-given and valuable. We believe all life has worth; the life being formed in the womb, the mother who had an abortion, the father who never met their unborn child, the doctors and professionals who perform abortions. God loves everyone and there is neither height nor depth you can go to escape His grace. Our passion to protect the life of the unborn extends to forgiving those who have been involved in abortion as well. But all of it begins with standing up to say, “Life matters to God, and it matters to us.” As believers, we cannot stay silent as our nation plays God—it is literally a matter of life and death. By remaining silent, you are taking a stand, whether you realize it or not.
1. How did ancient cities protect themselves?
2. What was the primary job of the watchmen?
3. What does “abortion science” say about pregnancy?
4. What does God say about pregnancy in Psalm 139?
5. Do you agree that one of the primary antidotes to abortion is fatherhood? How could it make a difference?
6. Are you being the hands and feet of Christ?
We cannot fail to lift our voices and protect the life of the unborn. We value life, because life is beautiful, and we cannot be ashamed to say so. We must act in compassion and love to do all that we can to protect life. It doesn’t matter how high you lift your hands in worship, it matters what you’re doing with your hands everyday.