Your Gift Will Make Room for You
God has given each of us unique gifts with the purpose of influencing others. When fostered, nurtured and placed in the right environment, these gifts will grow and make room for us to really make an impact in our world. Though there is certainly no formula to leading a successful life, there are truths within the Word of God that are assured.
He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:6 NKJV).
- We don’t need to be history minded, we need to be __________________ ___________________!
- It doesn’t matter how gifted you are, the _______________ you are put in will always limit you or launch you.
- How can two people be in the exact same environment but have completely different life outcomes?
- How was Moses set up for success?
- Moses understood he couldn’t do anything by ________________.
- To prophesy is to ___________ __________________.
The Lord has not forgotten you; He is merely preparing you to thrive when you arrive at your destination. If you feel stuck and unseen, take heart. The Gift-giver will open the door at the perfect time. And when you step in, you will look like Christ, which is the greatest accolade any of us could ever achieve.