May 06, 2016
Throughout the bible, God has always used women as strong warriors for His kingdom. Women possess tremendous power, and when fostered in a godly manner, this power can tear down walls and do some serious damage on enemy territory. When God wanted to send a king, He didn’t do so with chariots and horses, instead, He chose a woman.
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate (Proverbs 31: 30-31 NKJV).
- What are the three categories of women talked about in 2 Samuel 29?
- What is are some ways a woman can be held captive?
- What question should we ask when we feel surrounded?
- What three characteristics make up a wise woman?
- How does one maintain the balance of respect and ruthlessness?
- We should have no _____________ for sin.
Satan has always been afraid of women and for good cause. What power they hold! We celebrate Mother’s Day once a year, but always take time to reflect on those brave women who have gone before you in your own life, and have paved the way through strength and dignity.