The God of What’s Left
We know He is the God of our blessings and that all good things come from Him. But I want you to understand He is also God of what you’ve lost. And that’s not all. When life, sickness or death takes from you and your family, His purpose for you isn’t over … He’s The God of What’s Left!
- Do you think it is harder to have faith in God when you’re suffering?
- What does Job say after the first attack on his life? (Job 1:21)
- Have you ever felt like everything was working against you to discourage your faith and trust in God? What did Job say in that situation? (Job 13:15)
- When you feel defeated, how do you build-up your faith?
- Pastor says, “What you lost was painful but what you have left is powerful.” We’ve all suffered painful losses, but what do you have left?
It’s what you have left that’s going to frustrate the enemy’s plan. He cannot thwart God’s purposes for you. God can still use what’s left. What do you have left? Any faith, any joy … a praise or a dream? Even if it’s just a “stump” or a fragment of what you used to be, He’s the God of what’s left!
Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be. (Job 8:7)
From a CROWN OF THORNS to a CROWN OF LIFE!
Because of Christ’s death and resurrection, a crown of glory awaits for us in heaven. But it all began with a crown of thorns. In Jentezen Franklin’s new 2-DVD teaching “KINGDOM COME,” you can discover the power of the cross and resurrection for your life! This set features two powerful messages — “Lily Among Thorns” and “Christ is Risen.” Available for a limited time.