We are not owners of anything, but we are stewards of everything. When we keep a tight fist on those things that pass through our hands, our "bags" will grow holes. The key to living a prosperous life is to invest our resources, time, and gifts back into others. Kingdom investors—you are blessed, to bless others! After all, we can't bring anything with us in the end.
I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the Lord sustains me. Psalm 3:5
- What is the difference between "the blessings" and "thee blessing?"
- How do we lay up treasure in heaven?
- What are the four types of storehouses?
- What does each type of storehouse represent?
- What happens when we "tight fist" our money?
- Who carried the moneybag in Jesus' time?
Do you feel like your money is spent before you even get your paycheck? It's tiring, isn't it? God consistently gives us truths to abide by, and one of the ways to break the chains of not enough, is to be faithful with what you have right now. Our finances are not something we own, we just steward them. When we surrender our resources back to Him, He will grow us from the bag to a barrel, from a barrel to a basket, and from a basket to a barn! Let it go to grow!