THE BLOOD, THE MOON AND THE FEASTS
Jesus tells us that when the end of time draws near, there will be signs in the sun, the moon and the stars as well as distress among nations. We’re living in unique times. Nations are experiencing chaos and distress. And 2015 is the first year in history when there will be two blood moons. Are you aware of the historical significance of the blood moon?
- What are two signs that appeared in the sky during Bible times?
- When did the last three blood moons appear?
- What is the meaning of the Feast of the Passover and the Tabernacle Feast?
- Name some current events in the world today that point toward the end-times.
- When will the two blood moons occur in 2015? What is the significance of those times?
- “I don’t know what’s coming. Here’s the point that I’m preaching – be ready.” In your life, are there changes that you need to make to be ready for Jesus’ return?
Right in the middle of a world filled with trouble, God is sending a blood moon – God’s billboard in the sky. It’s not only a sign that significant events are on the way, but that God still loves the world and that He is still in control. Nobody knows exactly when Jesus will return. The most important decision anyone makes in their life is to decide to accept salvation through Jesus and be ready whenever He returns. Are you ready?
Luke 21:25-28 (NIV): “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”