Stop Hiding, Start Living
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Rom 8:37
In seasons of hurt and offense, it is tempting to retreat inside a proverbial cave. But what appears to be a shelter, quickly turns into a prison. And if you stay there too long, it will eventually be your grave. Unforgiveness is something that we as believers must tackle head on. God has wide-open spaces for us! Search your heart and choose to forgive today.
- What is the first reference to a cave in the bible?
- Why should we remember Lot’s wife?
- What is fear and what will it do?
- Who are caves connected to?
- What are two great dangers of caves?
- What happens when we dwell in offense and unforgiveness?
Sometimes it is hard to offer forgiveness to people who don’t even care to ask for it. But we must. Just as Jesus, when hanging on that cross, didn’t wait for us to come to Him in repentance, we too must offer that to all. Begin to pray for your perpetrators and refuse to cave in. Let God be your hiding place, and walk in His freedom.