See It, Say It, Seize It – Part 2
With 300 men, Gideon experienced one of the most astonishing victories in the Bible. But what was their secret to victory? They were the underdogs. They were outnumbered, out-planned, and out-resourced against the Midianites yet somehow they were victorious. Learn more in See It, Say It, Seize It – Part 2.
- Pastor relates repentance, water baptism, and the Holy Spirit to the way Gideon’s army was chosen and prepared for battle. How do you think each of those steps prepares you for the challenges you face as a Christian?
- What two things did Gideon’s army do that frightened the Midianites and led to their destruction? (Judges 7:20)
- What do the torches carried by Gideon’s army represent in our life?
- Do you feel like you carry your “torch” hidden in a jar?
- Have you ever been the underdog and somehow, against all odds, came out on top?
- One of the primary ways to prepare ourselves for victory is to “Say it” by speaking and praying the Word daily. What are scriptures you can incorporate into your daily prayer life?
Whatever you are facing today, in your marriage, in your career, in your family, within yourself—no matter what has you backed up in the corner—God can work a miracle in the midst of the madness. It’s time for you to expose the light and shout for victory like Gideon’s army.
Then the three companies blew the trumpets and broke the pitchers—they held the torches in their left hands and the trumpets in their right hands for blowing—and they cried, “The sword of the Lord and of Gideon!” And every man stood in his place all around the camp; and the whole army ran and cried out and fled (Judges 7:20-21).
GRACE, GRACE …
You face real problems and real challenges every day, but there is something that empowers you to overcome. It’s the enabling grace of God. In this empowering DVD message, “Grace, Grace”, Jentezen Franklin shares four kinds of grace that the Bible teaches about. You will also receive a 90 day devotional to help you move the mountains in your life and experience the enabling Grace of God! Available this month for your best gift of any amount!