Secrets to Finding Your Purpose
November 19, 2017
Jeremiah 1:4-9; Proverbs 4:7; Joshua 1:8; Proverbs 18:21; Deuteronomy 8:18; Malaki 3
The Word of God has all you need for wisdom and right choices in life. The Word of God is the wisdom of God.
- If you want the wisdom of God, you need to know the Word of God. Right decisions, right people, who to honor, and which way you should go all require wisdom. 66 Books in the Bible, 800,000 words. The Word of God is the wisdom of God. A lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path.
- Faith comes when you hear God talk. If you read the Book, the Book will read you. If you spend time in the Word, you will increase in wisdom. Love the Word of God.
- The Word of God will identify who you allow into your life. You have to learn who you are assigned to. There are people that minister to you and some that you need to minister to.
- When you meditate in the Word you make good choices. People are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. Prosperity comes from wisdom and wisdom by the Word of God. Give yourself to the Word of God. It will elevate your life.
- At some point you have to be responsible to get the Word of God for yourself. The preacher can help guide you but the other days of the week it’s up to you!
- How much time do you spend reading the Bible each week?
- How much time would be ideal?
- What is standing between your current plan and your ideal plan?
The Word of God is the wisdom of God. When you are in your calling, you don’t mind being tired. God has right people, right places and the right plan for you. The resurrected God is resurrecting you! You want to have the heart of God AND the mind of God. If you will read the book 15 minutes a day for 30 days, it will change you profoundly.
You must have the mind of God AND the heart of God. The heart of God loves worship, signs and wonders. The thinkers don’t like praise and worship, but want the Word. You must have both. You must renew your mind. What you picture in your mind, will happen in time. The Word will fill you with a different picture for what you are seeing in the present.
Sign in or create a account to participate in this discussion.Sign in
account_circle Janet Hawkins
So thankful when I saw this program this morning. My life has rather large challenges right now, but your words pushed me over the edge and into a new commitment. The enemy is already prowling around, but my God has big feet and he is fixin' to step all over him as I commit to being in the word and do my part to honor God and seek Him, His Word and His purpose. Your message was beyond timely. Thank you.