Right People, Right Place, Right Plan
When God chooses to bless you he sends a person. When Satan chooses to discourage you he sends a person. There are people that can help advance your purpose and there are some sent to snuff it out. Don’t just get in relationships with people because of the flesh. We must be spiritually discerning.
Key Points: Right People
- We must have discernment about people in our lives.
Flesh people- speak fear and doubt into your life
Spirit people- speak faith and purpose and hope into our lives. The right people lead to the right places. Right voices lead to right choices. These are blessing people
- God has Kingdom Connections for you. There are people who can get you where you cannot get on your own- One person can become a bridge. There is a Barnabus coming into your life.
- Are there “flesh” people in your life right now?
- Do you have “spirit” people in your life right now?
God will send you encouragement at the right times. God will send you Titus people. Titus means YOU CAN MAKE IT. You have fights without and fears within, and you can become greatly discouraged. Don’t let discouragement keep you from being the person you were created to be. God will send you a Titus.
- Titus people are encouragers.
- Barnabas people are exhorters. They bring out the best in you and challenge you to be the best version of yourself
- Who is your Titus? Why?
- Do you have a Barnabas? Are you willing to pray and ask the Lord to send you a “Barnabas?”
God sees your loneliness. Sometimes in our doing good, we can find ourselves all alone. He cares and He knows your loneliness and He will send those companions you need.
- Time for transparency: On a scale from 1-10, with 1 feeling absolutely alone and 10 being surrounded with meaningful relationships- circle where you are on that scale.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Are you willing to devote the next month to praying for meaningful relationships?
- Here is a tougher question: On a scale from 1-10- rate yourself as a friend to those you consider closest to you. 1 would mean you have not been a good friend at all. 10 would mean that they can always count on you and and your relationships have great meaning and value. What kind of friend are YOU?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Why would you want to miss out on all God has for you? Ask God to send the right people into your life. Commit to being the right kind of friend to those God brings into your life. Sometimes the people God sends to bless you are found in the places you are supposed to be. God has a place of blessing and delivery for you. Ask God for the right plan for your relationships…the right people.
Sign in or create a account to participate in this discussion.Sign in
account_circle Christina Gillett
Thank You I will be doing a book study on zoom for daughters of God. Saturday afternoon. PST 12pm, EST 3pm.
account_circle daniel spann
Hello everyone be blessed
account_circle MaryAnn LaSure
I am looking forward to another level