Pass It On
Watch "Pass It On" and use this as a study guide on your own or with your small group.
Do you know that your family wears a supernatural garment unique to you? You may not be able to see it hanging in your closet, but as sure as the air you breathe, you are wearing it. And it is vintage! Sewn by generations before you, it was designed by those who preceded you in the faith. It’s made from prayer, praise and their dedicated faithfulness.
The holy garments of Aaron shall be for his sons after him; they shall be anointed in them and ordained in them (Exodus 29:29).
- What does your family provide you? The positive? The negative?
- What garments does a parent wear?
- Why is it important for your garment to be unique to your family?
- “We will only pass to our kids what we wear, not what we profess.” What does this mean to you?
- If you were honest, what does your garment look like in this season? Do you need an outfit change?
- What will God do for you if you put on a garment of praise?
- How has God been good to you in the past? Recount His faithfulness.
Wear the garments of your faith, and wear them well. If you do, your children will, and their children after them! You will be empowered to walk out your full purpose and destiny—and then pass it onto your children.