In this special Kingdom Connection broadcast, Jentezen Franklin interviews Dr. Bob Harrison, who has been blessed with an amazing ministry that emphasizes increase. God wants to bring increase to your life this year. Sometimes our old thought patterns and attitudes prevent us from embracing the increase that God wants to give us. To really receive all that God has planned, you may need to experience a renewing of your mind that changes how you think.
- What does it mean to be an input thinker?
- How does Dr. Harrison’s example of the green glasses apply to situations in your life?
- How can changing your thoughts to an attitude of increase change the life of future generations?
- What is the difference between believing God for “more” and believing God for “more and more”?
- How can you bless others through the increase that God gives you?
- Is your life “magnetized” toward increase or decrease? What can you do to make sure that you are “magnetized” to attract increase into your life?
The increase in your relationships, your financial situation and your health isn’t dependent on what’s happening around you so much as it is on what is happening within you. Fill your mind with the promises of God. Ask God to replace negative thinking with faith thinking. Changing your circumstances starts with changing your mind.
Psalm 115:214 (NKJV): “May the Lord give you increase more and more, you and your children.”