Keys to Living the Right Life
When you magnify God, you have the key to your deliverance. To have the right life you must have the right atmosphere. The right atmosphere not only draws the attention of the Lord, it can change the entire direction of your home. God wants to do something fresh and mighty in your life. Embrace it.
I bless God every chance I get; my lungs expand with his praise. I live and breathe God; if things aren’t going well, hear this and be happy: Join me in spreading the news; together let’s get the word out. God met me more than halfway, he freed me from my anxious fears.
1. Praise. Magnify the Lord with praise and you usher in your deliverance. The way to draw God’s favor is through thanksgiving and praise. Put on the garment of praise. Get your eyes out of the mud, onto the stars, and focus on the God that changes things.
2. Your words. There is death and life in the tongue. We cannot speak negativity all the time and expect an atmosphere that attracts the Lord. His praise must continually be in your mouth. Speak those words. Sing those words.
3. The right energy source. When you have challenges and addictions, you need God’s supernatural energy source in order to overcome. The Holy Spirit gives us a heavenly language and we can pray in an unknown tongue. When you pray in the Holy Spirit, you’re plugging into that energy source. You need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. You need the power of the Holy Spirit. We don’t have to play fair with the devil. We are not ashamed of the power of the Holy Spirit!
4. The right information. You can’t listen to other people’s opinions and hear God’s truth about the situation. If you only focus on the negative news of the day, you will miss the God’s Word for today. What does the Lord say about your situation? That’s the only information you need. God doesn’t call you like you are—He calls you according to where you are going to be.
5. The right location. God will cause even the birds to feed you. Your blessing is connected to a location. When God says move, you need to move. When God calls you to do something, then you need to do it. Don’t lean on what you used to do, break the plow and allow God to show you a new way. Don’t live in yesterday’s expectation. Follow the cloud and go where He calls you. There’s going to be places of anointing in the days we are living in.
6. You have to have the right people. The right people will be honest with you; faithful are the wounds of a friend. People bring a spirit in your life. When you want God’s blessing you need someone who is strong in the areas you are are weak in.
7. The right focus. God can do an amazing thing in your life right now! When Job’s focus came off his own pain and onto the needs of others, God turned his world around. You have needs in your own life, but when you focus on the needs of others, everything changes. What you keep in your own hand shrinks, but what you put in God’s hand multiplies.
8. The Right Timing. Scripture says there is a season for everything. The timing and the purpose are connected. God’s promises always have a time frame on them. You need to know what time it is on God’s clock. Get in sync with God’s clock.
What is the atmosphere of your life? What kinds of things do you fill your mind with? If you want to get the right life, then you have to have the right atmosphere … all week long! Be filled with the Holy Spirit. Pray in the spirit—it is your source of power. You need to see yourself the way the Lord sees you. He sees you as an overcomer. Get the right information. God can take you where you have never been before. Pray for the right people, the right focus, and the right timing. Then, leave the rest to the Lord.
Your time is in God’s hands. There are many things God wants to do in your life right now, if you will praise Him and get all of the areas above in alignment. There is more than you think at stake today. Do not play games anymore. Get your life right with Jesus today. If you have been going through darkness and can’t find any answers, change the atmosphere. Praise Him. Give your life to Him. His will for you is JOY and not darkness. The anointing makes a difference, and your praise invites the anointing. Pray now, “Come Holy Spirit!” He will.