Judging Yourself Unworthy
Introduction The Lord wants to do things in your life and in your family that are beyond imagination. And the only thing that can stop Him is you judging yourself unworthy. Most of the time it is not sin or the enemy keeping us from God’s blessings, it’s us. 1 John 3:21-22 says, “If our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask …” It’s time to shift your focus from how unworthy you are to how worthy He is!
- In Acts 13:46, why did Paul and Barnabas “turn to the Gentiles”?
- What does humility mean to you?
- What two things happen in Revelation 5 when they begin singing “Worthy is The Lamb”?
- Pastor talks about the one time Jesus stopped worshipping or rejoicing in the bible. Why did he stop them?
- What inspires your worship?
- Reflecting on this message, has your perspective changed in regards to receiving blessings from God?
Conclusion It’s not about how worthy you are. Your performance can’t earn eternal life. But “Worthy is the Lamb” to rescue, restore, and redeem. Blessings in your life are not a reflection of how good you are but how good He is!
Connection Point: Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, “It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles. Acts 13:46