A Formula For Victory
October 17, 2014
Do you live with joy and victory during the good times but find yourself feeling discouraged and defeated in the bad times? God’s will is for you to live just as successfully in the bad times as in the good, and the Bible gives a formula for living in victory regardless of what is going on in your life.
- What was Joseph’s interpretation of Pharaoh’s dream?
- What does Pastor Franklin mean when he says that our thinking can cause the bad to eat up the good?
- How can the principle of maximizing the good times and minimizing the bad times apply to our relationships with our family?
- How does God’s word help us stay focused on the positive?
- Read Philippians 4:8. In light of this verse, do you need to change the way you think?
- “One thing, one person, one hurt can so consume you that you lose your destiny. You can be destroyed because you won’t let it go.” Do you need to ask God to help you let go of something in your past?
If we aren’t careful, we can let the bad things swallow up the good. Through Christ, we don’t have to let difficult times, disappointments or bad news eat up our joy and our freedom. When we face difficult times, the promises of God contained in His Word and the power of the Holy Spirit can enable us to walk in joyous victory.
Romans 8:37 (CEV): “In everything we have won more than a victory because of Christ who loves us.”