Fizzle to Sizzle: Talk About It!
Watch "Fizzle to Sizzle, part 2" and use this as a study guide on your own or with your small group.
Do you know the scriptures talk about sex? The subject of sexuality needs to be discussed biblically, otherwise the world and our culture will and it will be almost always be twisted, perverted and deranged.
“My beloved has gone to his garden,
To the beds of spices,
To feed his flock in the gardens,
And to gather lilies.
I am my beloved’s,
And my beloved is mine.
He feeds his flock among the lilies.”
Song of Solomon 6:2-3 (NKJV)
- What do the scriptures mean when they say, “The marriage bed is undefiled?”
- What are some reasons why God created sex?
- When does offense and hurt creep in?
- What should we do if we feel shame trying to creep in on us from past sexual sins?
- What is the result of having a Godly sexual relationship?
We need to save ourselves as a locked up garden for our wives. We don’t give ourselves to pornography, we don’t give ourselves to websites, we don’t give ourselves to craziness, and we don’t give ourselves emotionally or physically to another person (whether in person or online). We are to be a locked up garden. When we do this, we will have happy homes and marriages, then our children will model after us.