Fizzle to Sizzle I
When is the last time you went out of your way to sweep your spouse off their feet? Here’s a thought, schedule a babysitter. Take them out on the town! Wives, when your husband gets home from work, smack a big old kiss on him for no reason! Be spontaneous! It may take a little more effort these days, but isn’t it worth it? Isn’t your family worth it?
Connection Point: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8 NKJV).
- If we don’t teach our children about sex, who will?
- Married couples still ____________!
- If you are married, you are ______________.
- What are some practical tips to maintaining your purity while you’re single?
- “If you don’t like the fish you are catching, change the ____________ you are using!”
- __________________ the insecurities away in your spouse.
Our togetherness makes us vigilant. The lion is there, but he is rendered powerless when we make the choice to stand together. Fizzle happens. Life gets busy. But we have a say in what happens within our marriage. Choose this day, to fight for that which has been trusted to you! You will never regret investing into your marriage.