There are two distinctively different definitions for alignment—both have significant spiritual implications. First of all, alignment refers to arrangement in a straight line, or in correct position. Secondly, alignment refers to a position of agreement or alliance. If you want to be in the correct position to receive favor and blessing from the Lord, you have to align your priorities with God’s word!
Connection Point: “Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it” (Malachi 3:10 NIV).
- The Christian life is not me first; it’s _________________ first.
- What does it mean if you want something more than God’s kingdom?
- What is a sign that you are out of spiritual alignment?
- In Matthew 12, who is the “strong man”?
- Who are we commanded to love, and in what order?
- It’s never the Giants that keep us out of the Promised Land. It is the ___________ _____________ that do.
Keeping your car aligned makes life easier, keeping your spirit aligned makes life meaningful. How about you? Are there some areas you need to reprioritize? Maybe a spiritual alignment is what you need. It is not about being perfect and following a set of rules, it’s about changing from the inside out! It’s about seeing Him open the windows of heaven and pouring out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it!
Sign in or create a account to participate in this discussion.Sign in
account_circle Mary Hayes
Fasting for a victorious New Year! Healing , wisdom , Protection, understanding , deliverance , financial support increase for my family , ministry and the learning center at my church ! For wisdom and guidance for my Pastor as he lead our ministry ! Amen
account_circle Kimberly Clark
Jesus is in heart and going to open up more to him. Jesus is my past to a new further and great being life,New Year.
I love my Jesus
account_circle Waynette Evans
GOD IS AWESOME...I can feel HIS presence so much deeper than before the FASTING. I feel I'm being Led in another Spiritual area of my walk that I've never experienced before. I will continue to Pray for FC and all of The Father's called Children in Christ...BE BLESSED
Please be praying for my family and I for spiritual, physical, mental and financial blessings! I will be praying the same for all of you my brothers and sisters in Christ
account_circle Esther Tan
1) God should be our first priority 2) Our lives have to be in line with God's will 3) If we go against God's will 4) God commanded to love one another and we should love our neighbour as ourselves 5) Se;f 4) Strong man could mean anything that is hindrances or obstacles it could be the devil or anything that hinders you from victory 4)