Christ Is Risen
Easter is about life. This message, Christ is Risen, takes a look at just how precious that life is. For a moment, death was powerful and the grave was a hopeless pit. But then came the dawning of the third day!
- What does the resurrection mean to you?
- How do you imagine the disciples felt when they realized their leader was dead?
- In John 11:25-26 Jesus says, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.” What does He mean by this?
- What can we speculate about our own glorified bodies based on Jesus’ experience on earth after He resurrected?
- What are some examples of how the disciples were changed after seeing Jesus resurrected?
- Christ defeated death so that we can be forgiven and live eternally. He was victorious so that we too, can be victorious. Do you feel like there is anything defeating you that you want victory over today?
It says in Hebrews 9:22 that without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. And we know without Christ’s resurrection, death would reign supremely. But praise God there has been both! Christ suffered for our transgressions and defeated death when He rose on the third day. Forgiveness and eternal life can be yours.
He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living.(Mark 12:27)
From a CROWN OF THORNS to a CROWN OF LIFE! Because of Christ’s death and resurrection, a crown of glory awaits for us in heaven. But it all began with a crown of thorns. In Jentezen Franklin’s new 2-DVD teaching “KINGDOM COME,” you can discover the power of the cross and resurrection for your life! This set features two powerful messages — “Lily Among Thorns” and “Christ is Risen.” Available for a limited time.