Carry Your Cross Through the Market Place
The greatest hope for revival does not live behind a pulpit, but in the workplace. You are anointed for the very thing you are doing now! Jesus carried His cross through the secular marketplace, now we must carry ours!
But the anointing that you received from Him aides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie – just as it has taught you, abide in Him (1 John 2:27 ESV).
- What are some things we can do to stir up the anointing in our lives?
- Where did Jesus carry the cross?
- What happens when we are anointed?
- After being anointed, how long did David have to wait before taking the throne? How is this significant to us in our day-to-day lives?
- When God created the earth, what was man’s purpose?
- What type of household did God deem appropriate for His son?
With God there are no accidents, only divine ordinations. You are where you are for a very specific reason, and that reason is always souls. Who is it you can impact today in the workplace? Keep being a light in this dark world. After all, it’s you who is the world changer, my friend!