Acres of Diamonds Part 1
Diamonds are created through heat, pressure, and time. There are no shortcuts when it comes to the making of a diamond. Many people are always looking out there somewhere for a quick fix or to strike it rich, never realizing there are diamonds all around, right where they are. Don’t be so quick to look elsewhere. Spend your time searching for what you already have. God has you where you are, because He has diamonds for you.
Psalm 119:18; Luke 15:11-32; Proverbs 17; Luke 23:42
1. If you have Jesus, you are living in acres of diamonds. Many people are always looking out there somewhere when all they need is right where they are. If you have Jesus, you are already blessed beyond measure.
2. It’s the pressure that forms the diamonds. Tough things, smelly things, and difficult things form diamonds.
3. The grass isn’t always greener somewhere else. The family you have, the job you have, and the life you have are surrounded by diamonds.
4. Stop running from the difficult times, because they are shaping you. We think all difficulties are to be avoided, and we ask that God take them away, but many times they are the very things God brings to produce growth.
5.Not every great offer to go somewhere else is God’s invitation to leave where you are. God sees what you can’t see and He sees what’s out in front of you even if you can’t.
6. There are acres of diamonds in every church. There is no perfect church because people are not perfect. But before you leave in search for something new, why not ask God to show you the diamonds you aren’t seeing.
7. There are acres of diamonds in every marriage. It’s easy to walk away from the marriage you have. But it’s always interesting to know that someone else sees great value in what you are taking for granted.
8. The desert is a place of intense heat and pressure. You may feel like you are in a desert place but if you will trust God, you will see a place where miracles happen.
9. Put down your bucket right where you are. Jesus is the well of living water that never runs dry. Let down your bucket and you will find living water that you never tasted before.
10. Stay where you are. If God doesn’t release you from a situation, then stay where you are.
Ask God to open your eyes to where you are right now. The secret is a spirit of gratitude. Praise Him for RIGHT now. Don’t worry about tomorrow when you are living in Acres of Diamonds right now—right where you are. Let down your bucket.
If your eyes have been opened to Jesus, you have more than enough. You know you have Heaven. You know you have His power in you. Acres of diamonds, and mountains of gold. These are your inheritance if you have given your life to Jesus.