A Formula for Victory
September 25, 2015
Everything we face in this life, even the bad, is knitted with a purpose much bigger than you or I could see or understand in the present. Sometimes the only way we can get to God is directly through the trial that is staring us down. But let me encourage you, He will meet you there.
Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse (Philippians 4:8 MSG).
- In Genesis 41, what was Pharaoh’s dream and how did Joseph interpret it?
- What did the prophet Joel say would happen in the last days?
- According to Daniel 3, what happens when believers enter a fiery place?
- Jesus + nothing = _________________. Everything – Jesus = ___________________
- Name one commonality between King Nebuchadnezzar and Haman.
- In Genesis 50, how did Joseph respond to those who betrayed him? As believers, what can we learn from this?
We all have bad times, but we also have good times. Set your intentions on looking beyond the bad and focusing on the good. Be known in your circles as a joyful overcomer. He sees you! Somewhere in the midst of this current situation, He is working. Will you trust Him today?