Carry Your Cross Through The Marketplace
July 10, 2015
Is the anointing of God reserved for the pulpit? We elevate those in ministry believing they’re the ones who will change this world. But the next great revival in our nation will not come from a platform of preachers. It will come from you! It will spill out of the anointed men and women who are making a difference in the market place. Where you are is your place of influence. Allowing the Holy Spirit to use you will affect people no preacher could reach.
- Where did Jesus carry the cross?
- What happens when we carry the anointing?
- What was David doing when Samuel went to anoint him?
- After being anointed, how long did David have to wait before taking the throne? How is this significant to us in our day-to-day lives?
- When God created the earth, what was man’s purpose?
- What type of household did God deem appropriate for His son?
Could you imagine what this world would look life if anointed Christians started viewing their workplaces as pulpits? You don’t have to preach a sermon. Small acts of kindness will open doors for Gospel conversation. I don’t know where you find yourself today … maybe you are unsatisfied in your job. Let me encourage you with this, with God there are no accidents. He sees you. There is purpose for where you are right now. Keep on! Be the light to those around you.
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers (3 John 1:2 NKJV).