Haiti Special: 7 Blessings
In the message, Haiti Special: 7 Blessings, we learn that We should never give based on what we can get. God loves a cheerful giver, not one who gives looking for a return. But when we give out of the compassion of Christ in our hearts, the Word teaches us we will be blessed.
- 1. Psalm 41 (NKLV) begins with, “Blessed is he who considers the poor”. What does “consider” mean to you?
- Do you think the promises of God are conditional?
- How do you live a compassionate lifestyle?
- Recall the seven specific blessings Bobby and Pastor Franklin talk about from Psalm 41.
- Can you think of a time in your own life when you were in need and someone or something unexpectedly came through for you?
- Brainstorm about ways you, your family, or your small group could commit to helping those in need.
But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver. (2 Cor 9:6-7)
If you want to learn more about the efforts in Haiti and the Food For Life project, with the mission of giving Haitians an opportunity to build a sustainable economy, visit jentezenfranklin.org/FOODFORLIFE. The goal is to raise $1,000,000 to fund the building of the 20-acre miracle marketplace, Mache Mirak. It will provide an estimated 2,400 jobs in an area where 10 people are fed for every person who is employed.