Paul took his thorn in the flesh to the throne of grace and God did not remove the issue. God gave him grace to overcome and defeat the issue. You are facing real problems and real challenges, but there is something that can empower you to overcome. It empowers you to defeat mountains, defeat adversity and defeat the giants in your life. It’s the enabling grace of God. Learn more in Pastor Franklin’s message, “Grace, Grace.”
- What are the four types of grace Pastor talks about in this message?
- How have you experienced God’s grace in your own life?
- Zerubbabel talked to his mountain. What do you want to say to the situation you’re facing right now?
- What did God say to Paul about the thorn in his flesh? (2 Cor 12:8-9)
- How does grace “help us in our time of need” (Heb 4:16)?
Do you know what it’s like to have unattained goals, unfinished projects or dormant dreams? In Zechariah 4 the Lord said to the prophet, “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation … His hands shall also finish it.” There is something that can empower you to face your obstacles and to level the mountains like plains. It’s the enabling grace of God! Pastor Franklin shares a message this week that will shift your focus to the capstone, Jesus. Shout, “Grace, Grace” to that mountain! God will finish what he’s started in you.
“Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need” (Hebrews 4:16).
What shapes your life? Find out what’s shaping your decisions and influence everyday in Pastor Franklin’s new 2-disc set, Faith That Shapes Your Life, which includes his messages, “You Can’t Fake It; You’ve Got to Faith It” and “God’s Four Impossibilities.”