Fizzle to Sizzle: Selfishness
Watch "Fizzle to Sizzle, part 1" and use this as a study guide on your own or with your small group.
I love to read Genesis 1 as God unfolds His magnificent plan of creation. Listen to these words. “God created Adam, male and female.” At first glance, this is a strange verse, “So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them” (Genesis 1:27).
“So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them” (Genesis 1:27).
- What is one of the leading causes of marriages failing?
- In Genesis 1, how did God create Adam?
- Where did Eve come from? What does that say about Adam?
- How did God originally intend marriage to look like?
- What does our culture tell us about marriage and sexuality?
- What does the bible tell us about marriage and sexuality?
Marriage and sexuality is about being with one person. We must get that message back in the church because our culture has lied to an entire generation and said that they can just do whatever they want to do and it doesn’t affect them. And yet, God made us for one person. One person is called to walk with you through life, forever, into eternity…one person.