Stand your ground!
Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
If you are ready to take a stand against the enemy’s attack in your life, there are five “do nots” that you must remember.
- Do not forget who made you. God created you to be weatherproof. The storm may bend you, but you won’t break. Through Him you will make it.
- Do not forsake the time and place of prayer. Create a time and find a place to meet God regularly.
- Do not forsake the place of power. The enemy will try to pull you away from church. Do not allow that to happen.
- Do not forsake the power of partnership. Surround yourself with spiritual giants who have fought the good fight of faith and are still standing.
- Do not disconnect from pastoral protection. God has given pastors the responsibility of feeding and protecting the flock.
THINK ABOUT IT–
If you don’t already have a place and regular time to meet God in prayer, set that time now. Make a commitment to faithful prayer for a month.
PRAYER FOR TODAY—
I’m so grateful that I don’t have to meet the enemy alone. I know You are with me and that You have placed godly men and women around me for encouragement and strength. Thank You, Father, for equipping me for success. Amen.