Whose Report Will You Believe
Whose report will you believe? How will you think and believe this year? Some report or prophesy of bad days ahead. But the scriptures tell us that there is a second opinion that comes from God’s word and the Holy Spirit. Believe THAT report. This report says your best days are ahead. It is well. Don’t nurse bad reports. Listen for the voice of God and believe the RIGHT report.
Isaiah 53:1; I Timothy 1:18; Genesis 24; Romans 10:9
1. When it comes to a bad report: don’t nurse it, don’t rehearse it. Reverse it.
God’s report is the good report. You will hear many bad reports in the days ahead coming from the media and the nay-sayers. Don’t believe those reports.
2. Negative thoughts can imprison you. Think about your Father’s report on your future. No matter what comes, He is your God and He will meet your needs. Don’t allow the enemy to steal your joy and imprison you in despair or fear. Take hold of those thoughts and replace them with the truth of God’s report (His word) over your life.
3. God didn’t bring us this far to leave us. He didn’t put His house IN YOU then LEAVE YOU. He has not left you or deserted you. He is right where you are ALWAYS because His House is in your heart—the temple of the Holy Spirit.
4. We need to listen to the right reporters. Television news does not speak for our God. This is why church matters. What you listen to all week matters. God’s word says that “Surely goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life. (Psalm 23:6)”
5. There are two reports: One for the sinner and one for the saints. Do not listen to the wrong report. Listen to the word of God. Believe His report. We’ve never been through anything like this (pandemic and political upheaval and division), but we will get through it and on to victory. God has you!
6. You cannot give birth without first going through “labor.” The end time harvest begins with labor and laborers. There is a great harvest coming, but labor is required---and few are the laborers. Be a laborer.
7. You will wage a good war because the Holy Spirit is IN you. Do not believe evil reports of what is coming against you. Believe the truth of God’s words that says no weapon formed against you shall prosper. (Isaiah 54:17)”
8. Persistence breaks resistance. There is a difference between a good idea and a God idea. A good idea may come to pass but a God idea WILL come to pass. God never gives God-ideas that He doesn’t intend to see fulfilled, but persistence will be required to break the resistance you will encounter from the enemy.
9. Protect what God has specifically spoken to you. Commit to what God has promised you. When God tells you something, protect it. There will be dream stealers. Commit to following through with what God has shown you. Be careful who you tell your dreams to. Not everyone will be for you or encourage you.
10. Commitment is the difference maker. Commitment will cause you to move from thinking or dreaming about your dreams into actually taking tangible steps and take action. Labor and difficulties are part of the process. Don’t lean on your feelings or even on your own understanding (Proverbs 3:5-6). Move out in the directions of your miracle.
11. Feast, faith, and fight. When you feast on the promises, you will have the faith you need to fight the fight you have to fight. Too many are not feasting on His promises and not fighting for what God has promised. Too many are too passive and waiting for those things to come to them. After you have been given your marching orders, move out and take the ground you have been promised.
12. You have to stir up what God has promised you. You have to stir up the prophecies and victory reports God has spoken over your lives. Too many saints have lost their faith. Stir up the gifts that God has placed in you. You start walking, and God will start working on your behalf.
Which report will you believe? Whose report will you believe? Have you lost your fight or are you willing to stir up the giftings God has placed in you and fight for His promises? Remember the things God spoke over you or told you about your future. If you can’t recall any, ask Him to remind you and then look in God’s word. Read the Psalms. Read the New Testament. Do not believe the bad report from the enemy or from the dream stealers that come in and out of your life.
Stir up your gifts and commit to taking hold of those promises. There are souls waiting to receive the giftings God has placed in you. Don’t wait any longer. There is a prophecy over your life—take hold of it. Believe the RIGHT report and go to faith, go to fighting. God’s hand is going to meet every need, so don’t concern yourself with that. Concern yourself with God’s report on your circumstances and His call on your life and over the lives of your family and relationships. There are angels that go before you to protect you, guide you, and direct you. It’s YOUR business to do God’s business and it’s GOD’S business to take care of your business. Trust Him. Fight the good fight! Stir up the giftings He has placed in you. Don’t believe the bad reports of the enemy. Start believing the RIGHT reports and take action today.