Pray Big Prayers
When you understand that God is your champion, the main reason you may not walk in victory is that you limit God. Even after countless miracles in the desert, the people of Israel grieved God by limiting Him. God is able and ready to do a miracle in your life if you do not limit Him.
Psalm 78:12-41: Matthew 23:37; 1 Corinthians 2:9; Ephesians 3:20; Matthew 27:2; 2 Corinthians 7:6; Luke 1:37; John 16:24; Genesis 18; Matthew 7:11; 2 Chronicles 16:12; Luke 11:20; Mark 7:27; Mark 6:5
- Pray big prayers. God wants to hear your big prayers and give you awesome answers. Don’t be afraid to ask God for anything. Free God to do phenomenal things in your life by asking Him.
- God always has more. God always has more grace than you have sin, more forgiveness than you gave failure, more healing than you have pain, and more mercy than you have mistakes. You won’t ever strain God’s spiritual budget with your need.
- Nothing is impossible with God. Have the audacity to ask God for big things. You can’t ask God for too much; nothing is too hard for Him. When you stop asking, God stops answering.
- We limit God when we don’t ask. You get from God what you ask. Don’t just ask for small things; ask Him for miracles. You have not because you ask not.
- We limit God when we have the wrong perception. What you are asking for is just a crumb to God; ask Him for big things.
Don’t limit God by asking for small things or not asking at all. All it takes is a crumb from the Master’s table to do a miracle in your life. It is not up to you to do anything but ask and believe God to do what only He can do.