The Lamb Is More Than Enough
No matter what problems your house may be facing, it’s never too big for Jesus, the Lamb of God. The Lamb is always more than enough. There are some things that a program or counseling cannot take care of. The Lamb is still enough to set anyone free from any addiction, bondage, or defeat. The Lamb of God is the only way!
Exodus 12:1-4; Exodus 12:7; Genesis 46:34; I Peter 1:19-20; Genesis 22:7-8; John 8:7; Revelation 5:6; Revelation 13:8
- Put the blood of the lamb on your doorpost. You must apply the blood of Jesus on the doorpost of your heart. Jesus is the only way to Heaven.
- Put the meat of the lamb in your belly. Don’t stop at salvation; get full of the Lamb. There’s more than enough for you and your family.
- Take the leftover lamb to your neighbor. The Lamb is always more than enough. Don’t keep it to yourself or throw away the leftovers; share the Lamb of God with your neighbors! The same Lamb that brought you out will bring your friends and family out too.
- Stay connected to your shepherd. The spirit of the world wants to keep you out of church and away from your pastor. That’s because a good pastor will always connect you to the Lamb.
- The Lamb is still standing. In a world that’s falling apart, the Lamb is still enough, and He’s still standing. No matter what comes against you or the nation, Jesus is still standing. There’s a leftover lamb for anyone who will call on Him. There’s enough of the Lamb for every marriage, family, and soul.
- There are 3 kinds of churches:
- Risk Takers. The Church was built by risk-takers. God rarely gives directions until you start moving. Go, and He’ll show. It requires risk to move forward.
- Care Takers. These are churches that just take care of what they have but never grow.
- Under Takers. These are churches that are going under; they know it, and it’s just a matter of time.
Put the blood of the Lamb on your doorpost and the meat of the Lamb in your belly. Get so full of Jesus that you share Him with others. The Lamb is still standing, and there’s enough of Him for everyone!