The Everlasting Covenant
When God breathed into Adam, He gave him His blood and made a covenant with mankind. Everything God intended for us, God breathed into Adam. Blood has a voice and it cries out to God. Every time Jesus shed his blood, He accomplished something for us through his blood.
Hebrews 13:20; Revelation 12:10-11; Genesis 2:7; Leviticus 17:11; Genesis 4:10; Matthew 1:18; Luke 22:44; Isaiah 50:6; Mark 15:24; John 19:34; Isaiah 53:5; John 20:17; Hebrews 9:23-26
- Jesus bled for the healing of your will when he sweated blood in the garden of Gethsemane. The way you know you’re saved is that you want to be! Your will is evidence of your faith.
- Jesus bled for the healing of your image when his beard was plucked out. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. You are a child of God.
- Jesus bled from his back for the healing of your body when he was whipped.
- Jesus bled for the healing of your mind when he bled from the crown of thorns. The healing of past mistakes and abuse was provided for by the blood of Jesus.
- Jesus bled for the healing of your work when he bled on the cross in his hands. He will bless the work of your hands. Your hands were not made for violence, they were made to lift people up and have success. God cares about your work
- Jesus bled for the healing of your walk when he bled on the cross from his feet. You can walk the walk of faith because Jesus shed his blood for you. You don’t have to backslide or turn back.
- Jesus bled for the healing of your fellowship when he bled from his side on the cross. God opened Jesus’ side on the cross to restore your relationships with God and people in the same way that God created Eve with the rib on Adam’s side.
Not one drop of Jesus’ blood was shed in vain. Every time Jesus bled, He accomplished something for you. God has made a covenant with you through Jesus for every area of your life. Let him heal you in whatever area(s) you need today by submitting to him and confessing the healing Jesus purchased for you.