What do you do when you are overtaken by your circumstance? We are an “option focused” society. We want options in all things. But many times our greatest opportunities come when we are out of alternatives or choices. An opportunity happens when circumstances are present that are favorable for a purpose to be accomplished. Your greatest opportunities for advancement, miracles, and your next assignment can come when you are out of options and have to depend on God.
Psalm 65:11; Exodus 14; II Chronicles 20; Luke 15; Judges 16:29-30
1. You never run out or opportunities to seek the Lord. Satan wants you to think your options are limited, and cause you to quit. But if you will press in and not quit you will find there is a hidden opportunity to see God’s power in your life in every situation.
2. When you run out of options God can take control. Having lots of options makes you think you have choices, but when you feel hemmed between a rock and a hard place, that’s when you need the Lord most.
3. Sometimes you have to be willing to take a risk. When you don’t care what others think, God can use you mightily and bless you greatly.
4. Sometimes you have to be willing to walk into the impossible with great faith. Walk by faith and not by sight.
5. Once you stop looking around you start looking up. We want to get out of tough situations, but sometimes God wants us to go through them depending on Him.
6. Look up! God has you and God will make a way for you. Trust Him. Follow Him. Believe Him.
7. When you have tried things your way, and reach the end of yourself, Jesus is the answer that will save. That’s when miracles can happen?
8. When you run out of physical help, the Jesus inside of you will be all you need. You can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you.
9. Desperation creates opportunities for miracles. Are you willing to trust in ONLY Jesus?
10. When you run out of options, you come face-to-face with Divine opportunity. Ask. Believe. Look to Him. Ask for His help.
When you run out of options, look to Jesus for your help. Get desperate and move forward. Confront your obstacle and walk through it like it was the Red Sea. Call out to God and tell Him that you are fully relying on Him. If you need a miracle remember these words: Nothing shall be impossible with God!