There have been signs of the times all throughout history, but they have never happened all at once like they are taking place now. Do you know the season we’re in? You must open your eyes to the signs of the times and be ready for the Rapture.
Matthew 24; Romans 8:19-23; I Corinthians 15:52; Hebrews 9:28; Isaiah 66:8; Psalm 90:10; Ezekiel 37:7-10; Matthew 25:6; I Thessalonians 4:16-17
1. There will come another gospel. Many false prophets will arise in the Last Days, including professional preachers in pulpits that deceive the people.
2. There will be an increase in wars, earthquakes, diseases, and natural disasters. Like a woman in labor, the signs of the times will increase the closer we get to the Return of Christ.
3. Believers in Jesus will be hated and persecuted. If you live like everyone else, you must examine yourself. Real Christians will be persecuted more and more in the Last Days.
4. A one-world religion is coming. There will be a falling away from the truth and holiness. Only those who endure until the end will be saved.
5. Don’t get caught up in everything in the world. Only 1/3 of Protestant pastors believe in the Rapture. Don’t live such a busy life that you forget about the Return of Christ. 1 in every 30 verses in the New Testament mentions the Second Coming of Christ; pay attention to the signs of the times you’re living in.
6. Israel is God’s Prophetic Clock. Jesus promised that the generation that sees Israel reborn as a nation will see the Second Coming of Christ; that is the generation you are living in now.
7. There will be three reunions. (1) The dead will be reunited with their glorified bodies, (2) the dead will be reunited with the living in the air, and (3) the Church will be reunited with Christ.
8. Be ready. According to Jesus’ statistics, only 50% of people who call themselves “Christians” will be ready for His Return. Are you ready?
On May 14th, 1948, the fig tree of Israel budded again, becoming a nation in one day, fulfilling what Jesus prophesied in Matthew 24. Jesus promised that this generation would not pass away until His Second Coming. We are living in the Last Days, and Jesus is coming again soon. Are you ready for the Rapture, or will you be left behind?