Somebody Always Will
When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
Psalm 91:1-16; Job 1:15-21; Isaiah 59:19; Genesis 6; I Kings 19:8
After every assault by the enemy, somebody always survives. Even though there are others that fall, there are always those who remain standing and are able to survive what kills others. There will be people who will go through terrible times and some will make it out and some will not. The devil will never get us all. Someone always make it through. Why can’t that person be you? We are facing a flood of Satan’s attacks in 2020—but we have a faithful God and somebody will always make it, because we serve a mighty God. There is great hope for the people of God.
1. Satan makes His plans patiently, but our God is never surprised. If you have something happening to you, God wants you to know that you will survive it. Keep praising. Keep believing.
2. Hell’s theme song is “Everybody’s doing it,” but that is a lie. Do the right thing because God sees all that you do and He is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
3. In Genesis the devil walked into the garden on two feet, but after God was done with him he had to crawl out on his belly — defeated. God defeated the devil from the very beginning. Every time he has tried to attack and bring down the plan of God, he has been thwarted, and he will always be thwarted.
4. The Book of Revelations tells the story about where the devil is going when it’s all over, and he knows it. Satan is at the root of everything evil that happens in this world. But our God has overcome evil and nothing will prevail against His church and His people.
5. Someday, just one angel will dispatch the devil when he unlocks the keys of hell and Satan will be defeated. His day is coming and his reign of terror will someday end! The sound of keys scares the devil.
6. Somebody will always be left to praise the Lord. Will that be you? Praise the Lord even in your darkest hour.
7. There WILL be a rapture. To Lot He said come out, and to us someday He will say “COME UP!”
8. When it looks like no one can, somebody will! Why not you? When it looks like no one is going to make it, someone always does. Somebody always will. Believe in your heart that you are the one that escaped.
9. It doesn’t matter what’s coming against you—you are going to make it. Don’t take one step back and don’t fear. God has your back!
10. The only thing worse than a compromiser, is someone who think they are the only one. You may think that you are the ONLY one doing right. That is a whisper from hell to pressure you into doing the wrong thing. You are not the only one. And even if you feel like you are the only one doing right—do it anyway.
11. To walk in your destiny it is going to cost you something. Do what’s right. There is a generation that is rising up and discovering that Jesus is the answer! Whatever it costs you, do what you know you’ve been called to do.
12. You can choose to worry or you can choose to be happy. It is a choice. If you look for joy, you will find it.
Don’t believe the “fake news” told by the devil. Don’t believe those lies. Somebody will overcome. Somebody will put on the garment of praise. Somebody is going to believe that God is in control … why not YOU!!?? There will always be problems—it’s part of the human condition—but it is part of the spirit condition that we will be triumphant! In the end, we win. Choose to be happy, happy, happy, and not worry, worry, worry. God is in control! Life is a blessing followed by a testing, followed by a blessing, and then another testing. That is what life is. So know that in any season of testing, there is a season of blessing on the way! We are faith people and faith overcomes all!