Secrets to Finding Your Purpose
The Word of God has all you need for wisdom and right choices in life. The Word of God is the wisdom of God. If you want the wisdom of God, you need to know the Word of God. Right decisions, right people, who to honor, and which way you should go all require wisdom. 66 Books in the Bible, 800,000 words. The Word of God is the wisdom of God. A lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path.
Remember These Things:
- Faith comes when you hear God talk. If you read the Book, the Book will read you. If you spend time in the Word, you will increase in wisdom. Love the Word of God.
- The Word of God will identify who you allow into your life. You have to learn who you are assigned to. There are people that minister to you and some that you need to minister to.
- When you meditate in the Word you make good choices. People are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. Prosperity comes from wisdom and wisdom by the Word of God. Give yourself to the Word of God. It will elevate your life. At some point you have to be responsible to get the Word of God for yourself. The preacher can help guide you but the other days of the week, it’s up to you!
- How much time do you spend reading the Bible each week?
- How much time would be ideal?
- What is standing between your current plan and your ideal plan?
The Word of God is the wisdom of God. When you are in your calling, you don’t mind being tired. God has right people, right places and the right plan for you. The resurrected God is resurrecting you! You want to have the heart of God AND the mind of God. If you will read the book 15 minutes a day for 30-days, it will change you profoundly.
You must have the mind of God AND the heart of God. The heart of God loves worship, signs and wonders. The thinkers don’t like praise and worship, but want the Word. You must have both. You must renew your mind. What you picture in your mind, will happen in time. The Word will fill you with a different picture for what you are seeing in the present.
Sign in or create a account to participate in this discussion.Sign in
account_circle Dudzai Kuture
It has taken me 36 years to realise the power of God and since l started walking a Christ-like path l am more sensitive to his voice.
account_circle Mahlangu Thandi
Good Afternoon, I fully concur with you about how we obtain or come to a place where we have faith which is through the word. Burning question, when do I exercise faith _ say, A and B both has stage III cancer with just a week to live, they are both devout Christians who love God. A decides that the word of God says by His stripes we are healed, he stands by the word of God praying for healing. He gets healed. B first goes before God and ask Him, do I accept this or do I pray and believe for healing (not doubting Gods ability to heal), B, gets no answer. He nonetheless pray earnestly to God for healing. He dies. Who was right, A for believing and just going straight to prayer and asking for healing of B, for first asking God for His will for his life ? I'm from South Africa and my prayer group are debating this issue and I would really appreciate your input in this, please. I love your teachings on fasting... superb