Miracles Knocking at Your Door
For two whole years Paul stayed there in his own rented house and welcomed all who came to see him. He proclaimed the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ—with all boldness and without hindrance!
It is so important that we not limit God to a building or a sanctuary filled with people. God has done some of His greatest miracles in homes of believers. A quarantine would not have stopped the early church in the Book of Acts. It does not stop the church in any country where church meetings are forbidden. The Book of Acts talks about miracles taking place in homes 39 times.
Now is a good time to examine your version of Christianity. How much church do you have in your home? The outpouring of the Holy Spirit came in an upper room in a HOME. Paul was anointed for his mission in a HOME on a street called Straight. Peter was sent with a message of salvation to a group of gentiles in a HOME. And He can fill your home with miracles too.
I Samuel 30:6; Act1s 2:17; Acts 9:11; Acts 10; Acts 12; Acts 16:25; Acts 18:8; Acts 20:20; Acts 21:8; Acts 28:30-31
1. God knows your address. He can do amazing miracles right there in your home. His Presence is just as available in your home as it is in a church building.
2. God hears the prayers offered from a home. Turn the TV off and spend time in prayer this week. Prayer is powerful but it was never meant to be limited to the church.
3. Miracles are knocking on the door of YOUR home right now. Are you in need of a miracle? Ask for your miracle today.
4. Salvation can be for you and FOR YOUR HOUSE. Salvation doesn’t have to happen only in a church. Salvation can come to your whole house—right where you live!
5. If you are the leader of your home, the rest of the house will follow YOUR example. You are leading your home whether you want to or not. One person’s experience and testimony can change the entire house.
6. Become an evangelist to your family. Any member of the family can evangelize the rest of the family. It doesn’t matter if you are the youngest or the oldest, male or female. Tell your story and be ready to give an account for the hope that is in you.
7. Allow your home to be a place of evangelism for OTHERS who come to your home as guests. God will use your home to evangelize others. Those guests you have are not mere coincidences. God want to do amazing things in your home—for you, for your family, and for others who come to your home.
The last sentence in the Book of Acts is written about a man quarantined to his home for two years. We think God can only do things in church, but He can move and do miracles right where you are, just like He has for centuries. He wants to do amazing things, miracles even, right there in your home. He wants to do miracles for your family, and also for those that visit your home.
Ask for your miracle today. He’s knocking! Let Him in. Bring prayer into your home. Bring worship to your home. Bring God’s Word into the center of your home. And bring salvation to your home today.
After an arduous journey and under heavy fire, 4 Holocaust survivors were rescued from the fighting and immigrated to Israel
March 31, 2022