End Time Essentials
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Never forget, all biblical end times prophesy says in the end, we win! It is not gloom and doom—it is all about the victory we have in Jesus. Someday there will come an end to everything man has done. When will that be? No one knows the exact day or time. But there will be signs that will indicate that the end is near. We are in those times.
5 Essential Things You Need Know About the End Times
1. Take heed to your self. It’s not about what’s going on out there in society—it’s about what’s going on inside of you. Is there faith left in you? Are you faithful? Are you walking with Jesus? What is the state of your heart? How is your passion with God? Are you being led astray or being deceived or are you doing what you are supposed to be doing? Are you chasing false doctrines and false teachers or are you spending time in God’s word? Don’t focus “out there.” Focus on your heart and your walk—your personal relationship with Christ. Are you loving? Are you forgiving? Are you repentant? Check yourself and take inventory. Real worship begins in your own walk with God when no one else is looking.
2. See that you are not troubled. Don’t allow a spirit of agitation to take over your life. Watch your temper. Watch your words. Watch your actions. Be kind. Be humble. Consider others more important than yourself. Don’t get into “fights” on social media. Take the high road. Be an encourager in a world filled with haters.
3. Endure. Don’t let your love for others wax cold. Don’t quit caring for others. Don’t become callous. It won’t happen in an instant, it “waxes” cold which means over time. Don’t become lukewarm. Don’t violate God’s standards by knowingly doing what you know is wrong. It will be so easy to sin in the last days, but don’t allow iniquity to abound in your life. Sin puts your soul to sleep. Don’t knowingly sin against God’s word and His boundaries. The internet is there to trap you—endure and do right, and do not stray to the left or to the right. Ask the Lord to keep you from waxing cold. Endure! Purity matters before the Lord. Endure until the end. Take a stand against what is wrong.
4. The gospel must be preached. It MUST go into every nation and it is. We are doing everything we can to take this gospel all over the world. We are in over 200 nations of the world. We are on television somewhere in the world every single day. It is your responsibility to take the gospel into the entire world.
5. Look up! The posture of the church in the last days is one that is excited and reaping a harvest. We win in the end. Redemption draweth nigh! Look up because there is amazing grace to be found for you and your family. Your house is under the covenant and redemption is coming to every situation and every crisis you are facing.
Our posture is not to be a posture of looking down in gloom and doom. Our posture is not one of despair and hopelessness—ours is a to be a posture of harvest. Look up!! Our posture is one of great hope and great promise. Judgement is coming on the world but before that happens He extends extraordinary grace and mercy and hope; our hope is salvation in Jesus’ name. Don’t be filled with worry. Be filled with wisdom and hope, because we serve the God of hope.
Is your mind clean? Are you pursuing purity? Take heed of your self. Don’t be troubled; be filled with hope! Endure these temporary obstacles and temptations because our day is coming. Your day is coming. Preach the gospel and help us preach the gospel all over the world. And lastly, look up! God is faithful and He is coming again. Until then, realize that we are in perilous times but they are also filled with tremendous opportunity. Look up! Your help comes from on high.