Begging for the Body of Christ
So much has been written about people going to church less, especially in the younger generations. I refuse to believe that’s true. It’s certainly not true about our campuses and I just believe there is an extraordinary anointing on the next generation—the 18-30 year olds.
Bottom line, if you love Jesus, you will become passionate about His church.
Question: Are you passionate for your church?
- Are you passionate about the church with your finances? God does not oppose you having good things, so long as they don’t have you. Joseph was rich and a disciple and He did what He was able to do because of his wealth and status, and he leveraged his wealth and status to honor and serve Jesus.
- Are you passionate with your influence? Are you able to use your influence to build and add to the body of Christ?
- Are you willing to beg God for greater service and greater usefulness in the church? Scripture talks about people begging to be involved with the Body of Christ. We take being a part of the Body of Christ- the church- for granted. Do you?
- Do you want the Body of Christ to be released in your city? How important is the church in your city? Is there something you can do about this?
- He understood the need for clean hands. He put clean linen on the Body of Christ. He knew the life he lived all week long mattered.
Beg for the Body of Christ and your role in that…right where you are. Beg to be a part of the Body of Christ! Beg for the Body of Christ for your city! Beg for the Body of Christ in your family! Beg for the Body of Christ in your nation. And beg for the Body of Christ in your life! Intercede. Give like you have never given before. And Beg for the Body of Christ.
After an arduous journey and under heavy fire, 4 Holocaust survivors were rescued from the fighting and immigrated to Israel
March 31, 2022