What’s keeping you from your goals? From fulfilling your purpose? Enough with the excuses! Enough with justifying failure in your life. If you want to be free, you can get free. If you want to change, you can change. If you want to be a better person, you can be a better person! If you want to have joy, you can have joy. In Chase the Roar, with Jentezen Franklin, learn what it takes to chase away the excuses once and for all, and make this the year you finally step into your destiny!
Your dreams will be born again and your family will be born again in 2021! For others, God will give a new dream! Praise God! He is going before you in 2021 and making a way for you! When we struggle in life, the first tendency we have is to retreat rather than to launch out, and we make excuses. You can’t blame circumstances for your success or failure. Your job is to go. Your job is to do what you have been called to do. We blame the “lion” outside which creates an imaginary problem or mountain. This “lion” is the excuse we use to not even try. Excuses can always be found if we look for them. Excuses become the cage we put ourselves in, but God’s plan for us is to take great steps of faith and trust that He will slay every lion that stands in our way.
Isaiah 43:19; Proverbs 22:13; Philippians 4:13; II Corinthians 10:4; Mark 5:15; I Samuel 22:5 : Joshua 3:5; II Samuel 23:20; Psalm 91:13
1. You need to be set free from the fear of failure. We must embrace Philippians 4:13 and believe anything is possible with God.
2. Imaginary problems must be cast down (II Corinthians 10:4). Cast down those imaginations of failure that are being fed to us by the enemy of our soul. Those imaginations will cause you to give up before you even start.
3. Guard the battle for your mind. Many are fighting battles in their mind. They fill their mind with everything they “can’t” do. That’s not what God says. Cast those “cannots” down. His book said you can do ALL things through Christ. God wants you to understand that those “cannots” are the enemy to your dreams.
4. You must spend time in the Presence of God. Real problems cannot live in the Presence of Jesus. Instead of voicing all your excuses and issues, proclaim the power of God in your life. Run to the roar, not away from it.
5. Consecrate yourself. The amazing things you will do for God is not your part. Your part is to consecrate yourself.
6. Dreams are highly contagious. If you don’t have a dream, then get around someone who does. You do not have a right to have a miserable life, just waiting for heaven. You must do all you can to make an impact THIS side of heaven.
7. You must praise your way out of the hold of negativity and complacency. You can’t live out your assignment living in the land of bondage, and praise will lead you out every time.
8. If your dream doesn’t scare you, it’s too small. Do not allow yourself to be dominated by a spirit of fear. Do not allow anyone to take your dream. God will not say well planned or well said. He will only say well DONE.
9. You will be a scaredy cat or a lion chaser. Which one will be you? You can’t have the victory without the battle. No conflict—no story. Conflict is part of the plan and a part of the journey from where you are and everywhere God is calling you to stand.
10. God’s plan will always require faith. God says, “Go!” Faith is spelled R-I-S-K.
11. A God-dream requires divine intervention. If your dream is something you can figure out on your own, then it’s likely not from God. God-sized dreams will always require divine intervention.
12. You will trample the lion (Psalm 91:13). God is with you, and He will help you slay any lion that stands between you and your calling.
You can do ALL things through Christ, but you MUST go. You must have faith. You must get out of the boat and start walking. It’s time to stop making excuses. The amazing is coming to your life in 2021! Dare to dream again! Dare to take steps in the direction of your dreams this year! God will meet you there and make a way for you.